Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Toad


It turns out that prince charming ain't that charming after all. He was never a prince to begin with, he was an ugly toad... and still is. There is no hope. Major turn off. Talk about social graces. Wtf was I thinking??! All those trouble for nothing. Tama na itigil na tong kalokohan na to. It's not doing me any good. I am disillusioned and I need to move on... Earth to rain.

After that episode with Mr. Not So Charming, I realized I should never lower down my standards, not even for anyone . These are my non-negotiables and shall remain that way. Under no circumstances that it can be compromised. Girls should learn not settle for anything less. Seems tricky but it can be done, with a little determination.

Much thanks to my gal pals who was with me last night and whom I absolutely adore! Without you I probably would have ditched the party early.

Mr. Not So Charming = Harry Houdini = Hallow Man

I'm really swearing off "mature" Atenean men... especially those who don't know who Ne-Yo is and looks like Samuel L. Jackson. Strike # 2.


No comments: