Monday, June 16, 2008

Dating Slump...

It is official. I am in a dating slump.... waaaaahhhhh!!!! Quite embarassing I know... It just came upon me that this is a very serious situation. It was never a problem until a few years ago when I broke up with my ex. Thats when it all started which lead me to assume that its his fault! aarrgghh!

Can this be karma? Is this my punishment for being a former serial dater? I absolutely do hope not! How hard is it for a girl to find a decent date around here? Geez. Where did all the men go? It used to be easy finding myself a date. There was the rich kid, the businessman, the actor, the model, the executive, the banker, the gym buff and the list goes on and on...

The last one was a nightmare though. He was intelligent and charming but after a few weeks of dating, he turned psycho. That guy seriously has some major issues. Which reminds me that I have already sworn off dating "Atenistas".

I don't want to throw in the towel just yet. I do remain hopeful that I will find the right guy. There is a nice, decent, funny, intelligent, kind, handsome man waiting out there for me. I have yet to meet him... and that's good enough for now =)

No comments: